A Post doc position is available at the European Laboratory for Non Linear Spectroscopy (www.biophotonicslab.eu).
The fellow will work in an interdisciplinary environment, in collaboration with MDs, biologists, chemists, physicists and engineers for the development of innovative systems applied to optical detection in biosensing.
The work at LENS will focus on the development of methods for optical detection with colorimetry, scattering and fluorescence for the construction of prototype setups for detection of analytes on microarrays.
The fellow will design, build and validate the laboratory prototypes on selected test systems.
- M.S. in physics, PhD in physics, engineering, chemistry or biophysics, with a thesis work in the field of development of optics for biosensing
- At least three years research experience in advanced optics applied to biosensing
- Preferred experience in engineering of miniaturized optical systems
- Advanced knowledge in programming for instrument control, data acquisition and analysis
- Experience in handling multidisciplinary projects
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, list of publications, and a statement of interest to Dr. Francesco Pavone , email@example.com .
Posted 11 months ago by gabriela.lee