International Congress on Biophotonics (ICOB 2012)
The 3rd International Congress on Biophotonics (ICOB 2012) will be the comprehensive event for the Biophotonics community worldwide. From medical and biological end users to industrial developers, ICOB 2012 addresses the different groups in Biophotonics with custom-tailored sessions and connects them with innovative interdisciplinary activities.
By bringing together the whole spectrum of bright minds in Biophotonics ICOB 2012 will take interdisciplinary networking to the next level. The unique approach will provide key individuals in Biophotonics with the necessary contacts and information to increase success in the field.
At ICOB 2012 the community will:
- Present works and results to a wide audience
- Showcase technical breakthroughs and research demonstrators to end-users and investors
- Engage with employers and young high potentials from the PhD-level
- Hear the different approaches and needs of different disciplines, like physicians, biologists etc.
- Discuss new funding schemes and possibilities for mutual project funding
- Name and compile hurdles in Biophotonics, which keep businesses from prospering, to address policy makers and governments
ICOB 2012 will run three full days, from June 19 to 21. Internal satellite meetings (e.g. from Photonics4Life) will likely take place on Monday June 18. Registration and further details of the event will soon be available via the meeting website www.ICOB2012.org