Course description is not available. Please contact the Instructor/ Professor for more details.
1. Fundamentals of Light and Matter
2. Basics of Biology
3. Fundamentals of Light-Matter Interactions
4. Principles of Lasers and Nonlinear Optics
The students work as a team in preparing five business plans throughout the quarter. Each business plan is devoted to a potential medical device or protoco...
1. General principles of optics and Lens theory, geometric and physical optics
2. Fundamentals of fiber optics and their applications
3. Comparision ...
• Review of essential optics & optical engineering: wave optics, ray optics, laser, fiber optics;
• Tissue optics: tissue optical properties and their biol...
Comprehensive introduction to the theory and modeling of light and laser-tissue interactions. Tissue optical properties, radiative transport theory, and Mon...
One part will focus on how microarrays are used for high throughput genome, transcriptome and proteome analysis. Another part will concern itself with micr...
The students will cover the following topics:
• An Introduction to Biophotonics with Selected Examples
• Molecular-Gene Imaging for Diagnostic and Therapeu...