Laser systems design
Optical communications Technology analytical science.
Optional Specialization in Biophotonics: Requires BME135, BME136, and either BME137 or EECS180. These courses also satisfy the Engineering Electives requirement
• Current imaging technology in biological systems using multiphoton fluorophors and upconverting phosphors
• optical coherence tomography, nearfield scann...
Basic physics and chemistry for the interaction of photons with matter, including both biological and synthetic materials; use of photonic radiation pressu...
The course is offered through Msc. Biomedical Optics. The course outline is:
• Basic designs of medical lasers and radiation delivery devices
• General ...
This course is offered through the following master's program: Molecular Nano- and Biophotonics for Telecommunications and Biotechnologies (MONABIPHOT)
• Design, alignment, characterization and use of solid state short pulse lasers and equipment used in biophotonics
• Practical aspects ...
The advanced topics to be covered include:
• Contrast methods in light microscopy, Fluorescence microscopy, Optical coherence tomography, Scanning laser ...