This course is offered through the Msc. Biomedical Optics programe. The course outline is:
• Propagation of optical radiation in tissues
• Skin optics
• General principles
• Image formation
• The eye and vision
• Stops and apertures
• Radiometry and photometry
• Basic light sources ...
program consists of a series of activities in the classroom, in the laboratory and in various settings outside of ASU that are designed to take bright, bro...
2. Thermal interactions
3. Laser ablation
4. Photomechanical interactions
5. Photochemical i...
• Basic overview of cell biology.
• Lab on a chip, Microfluidics, Microarrays, Optical trapping and manipulation, Sorting of cells.
Borrow nature's design principles to create new supramolecular block for biomedical applications; Address state-of-art protein engineering, bio-mimic sel...
Biophotonics is rapidly emerging as a powerful, versatile and interdisciplinary new field at the interface between photonics and the bi...
Biophotonics & Nano Engineering Laboratory Seminar